The Corporate Coach Program
The Corporate Coach Program.
This program leads to the designation of Registered Corporate Coach™ and is awarded to those individuals who pass a screening interview, successfully complete the Corporate Coach Program that includes the demonstration of coaching skills, and joins the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC).
Call to Register (770) 696-3369
What You'll Learn
By successfully completing this program you will learn:
- A model for the effective coaching conversation
- The difference between coaching, mentoring, managing, consulting and other professional interactions
- The key skills necessary to be an effective coach
- Specific tools to use with common coaching topics addressed in the corporate setting
- A system for adapting to the style of your coaching
- Your own strengths and growth areas as a coach
Minimum requirements are Seven years of professional or business experience and transitioning into business coaching. This course is appropriate for those who want to learn the philosophy and skill set used in business coaching. Coaches, human resource professionals, managers, therapists and trainers are common in the Corporate Coach Program. This course is NOT appropriate for those seeking to become ONLY personal coaches or who have not had experience either formally or informally coaching others.
By the end of the Corporate Coach Program designation program it is our goal that each participant will have:
- The experience of being coached by a professional corporate coach
- Several opportunities to practice coaching and being coached by others around professional issues
- The ability to apply key coaching skills like: 10 Powerful Questions, self-management, metacommunication, and S.M.A.R.T. goal setting to a broad variety of corporate coaching experiences
- An enjoyable experience in a hands-on, practical workshop designed to maximize learning and the rapid application of concepts
- A clear understanding of the difference between consulting, mentoring, therapy and coaching
- A level of comfort with the process of corporate coaching
- A demonstrated knowledge of the 5 step coaching process
- The skills to coach others using the Everything DiSC® assessment System®, and the Time Mastery Profile®.
- Proficiency in using story boarding techniques, the Career Projection© exercise, and the TruthTalk Thought Tracking System© in their coaching